It's been a busy day running around but I don't want to lose track of my calories. Here it is so far:
Cereal 250
Turkey Sandwich 330
Protein Shake 160
Total - 740
I really didn't eat enough today but I'm sticking with my no food past 8 rule. I'll have to actually eat dinner tomorrow night. I had to go to a rehearsal thing so I just got too busy to eat.
Animal Crackers 200
Cereal 250
TOTAL 1190
I DID go to the gym today. Not the most vigorous workout but at least I made it. 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes of weights.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You did what I often do... record my calories in a post to either publish then or later. It's a good place to have it written down rather than trust myself to keep it in my head.
What rehearsal? Heart Palpitations are where the heart skips a beat and the beat after it skips feels like its totally in your throat. It's an odd feeling, I go on a 24 hour heart monitor tomorrow, maybe it will show something. . .Good job on the gym. . and I agree, you didn't eat enough, especially if you are working out.
way to go on getting to the gym! i know it's a challenge, but you did it! i made up for your calories today...tomorrow will be better!
Post a Comment