Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Week/ Meal Plan for Monday

Sorry I haven't been posting. Dane had a few days off so it was a long weekend. We got all of our Christmas shopping done and just had a lot of family time. So sorry to ditch my blog but I took a few days off. The eating wasn't so bad minus the love affair with some Hershey Kisses. I didn't workout at all but there were things to be done.

Starting this week I will be posting my meal plan the day before. For Monday I am just copying Becca's just to try it out. I will probably be following a similar pattern most days. I am very committed to this for this week. My day off will be Saturday. Here is the plan:

1.
1/2 cup oatmeal (or a serving of high fiber, low far cereal)
1/2 cup cottage cheese

2.
20 almonds

3.
6 oz tuna
20 Wheat Thins

4.
1/2 bannana
1 scoop protein powder

5.
1/2 bannana
1 scoop protein powder
(this will always be your post-work out)
Note: if you don't work out for the day, just skip the bannana

6.
1 turkey burger
2 cups veggies


This is a very strict meal plan - more than I'm used to. So I am expecting some killer results. I think this is definitely doable. I'm not going to lie...the holiday goodies will be calling my name. I just have to focus on the roll of jelly hangin over my pants. That will hopefully be gone in 2 weeks on this plan! Good luck friends!

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

this is a really good idea & i think i should do it, too! chalene has a meal plan that rocks but it's just a matter of getting all the stuff. you can do it! i should do this too...i'll get me rear in gear!