I don't really know why but it seems like yesterday was the official start of Holiday treats for me. It hasn't really been a problem until last night. We received some cookies and I started Holiday baking today. This is where I get into trouble. I am starting to record now so I will try to stay on track....even though I've already blown it for the day. It doesn't mean the rest of the day is ruined, right?
Cereal 250
Toast 100
Chex Mix (the chocolate and peanut butter kind...DON'T make this!!!) 300 (?)
Cookie 100
Soft Pretzel 300
Chicken Sandwich 300
5 Kisses 100
TOTAL 1450
I don't know if this will lead to any kind of weight loss. I am not eating a ton of calories but as you can see I have almost no nutrition. Oh well...whacha gonna do?
I DID get a workout in after all. I thought I wasn't going to be able to but I went to a step class tonight and I'm so glad I did!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment