Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday's LOSS

It wasn't as much as I was expecting but I DID lose this week - 1.5 pounds! I have about 11 more to go to my goal. I did have one great moment this week. I put on some pants from last winter and couldn't wear them at all. I could pull them all the way off without unbuttoning them. And they were pretty tight last winter. That made me feel good. However, I pulled out my "skinny" jeans from 3 years ago (before I got prego w/ Bennett), and they are still a little snug. But at least they went on!

I also had a little oops today. I am not quite sure what happened but I ate a whole Hershey chocolate bar. It was that 4:00 sugar fix. I guess I just wasn't busy enough this afternoon to push past it and I gave in. Hopefully it won't destroy all my hard work. Plus the day hasn't been that great as far as the diet goes. Oh well. I DID get a workout in - that's the good news.

Cereal 250
Hot Dog from Costco (?) 400 (guessing)
Chips 200
Hershey Bar 230

TOTAL 1080 so far

No comments: