Monday, December 22, 2008

Back on the Wagon

After falling off the wagon...eating the wagon...and deciding it didn't taste that good, I am re-building it and getting back on today. I am still going to stick with the basic meal plan. It might not work as well because there is no school this week so I have no structure to my days. It is a lot harder for me to stick with the plan when my schedule is up in the air. I think having protein and veggies later in the day is awesome. It makes a lot of sense and it fills me up better than a lot of carbs do.

However, I cannot deny that this is Christmas week and I will be allowing a few goodies here and there but keeping them in check (hopefully). Sorry about the emotional tirade the other day. I am going to try and stay more positive because that totally has an impact on my eating. I hope everything went well for everyone else this weekend

1 comment:

Stef said...

I'm glad to hear that you are staying more positive. I know it works for me, so maybe I should try it lol. Good luck this week!
Stef