Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Day, No Workout :(

I had a home project to work on today so I didn't go to the gym. I think I got plenty of physical activity, though. I am moving Hailee into her own room so I spent the day moving and arranging furniture. I have more to do tomorrow and hopefully it will be done. I won't be going to the gym tomorrow, either. I am babysitting in the morning and have a school activity at night. But Friday will be a great workout.

Today I was proud of myself because I planned on having cinnamon rolls at our Enrichment activity so I included them in with my calories AND I noticed that it was 7:55 so I hurried and ate it so I wouldn't eat past 8:00. Here is the run down for the day:

Cereal 250
1/2 Banana 35
Wheat Thins 200
Apple 70
Cup of Soup 100
1/2 Grilled Cheese 150
2 waffles 300
Cinnamon Roll (oh my yumminess!!!) 250

TOTAL 1405

I am feeling much more satisfied than last night when I ended up with 1100 or so calories. I was so starving when I went to bed and couldn't do one thing before I ate breakfast. I think 1400 is a little better. And it's a good thing that I was in public when I ate that cinnamon roll. It was so tasty that I could have eaten 3 or 4 if I was by myself.

2 comments:

Milly said...

Good job on your calories! I know how it goes when you're eating something tasty by yourself. I like to call it0over indulgence! You're doing so great with your food and working out! Keep it up!

Carrie Anne said...

way to go natalie! planning & working in the cinnamon roll & then sticking to it is such an accomplishment! it's those little things/ habits that keep you healthy in the long run...i am proud of you! even though you don't get to exercise as much, watching your calories will make such a difference! you are awesome & working it girl!