Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Glad Holiday Baking is OVER

I got my Holiday treat making done and delivered today. Yay! No more delicious morsels of goodness lurking in all corners of my house to torture me. I didn't even make an extra plate for my family. They weren't too happy about that but I just knew I couldn't have it around. I DID save some fudge for my hubby and kids. I don't like it so it isn't really a temptation for me. Everything else that I made were my favorite Christmas goodies. I enjoyed some sampling so I feel like I am not deprived. Last year I started making treats but realized everyone I was going to take them to was out of town. So I had a billion treats laying around and we ate ALL of them! Not this year...it's done and over with.

I got a great cardio kickboxing class in this morning and here's the run down:

Cereal 200
Protein Shake 200
Banana 70
Holiday Treat Sampling 400-500 (?)
Chicken Tortilla Soup w/ Cheese 300
Tortilla chips 150

TOTAL about 1400

I feel pretty good about the calorie total. I am still lacking on nutrition, though. Next week will be great with the meal planning.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

good for you! this is why i keep eating gingerbread cookies...there have been way too many hanging around the house!!! thanks for working so hard & keeping me going...i've been such a slacker this week! what is my deal??? keep me going!!!