I thought it would never end! I am super busy this week trying to plan both class parties for my kids and getting last minute Christmas stuff done. I have the worst PMS today...my poor children. I am soooo irritable. Sorry sweet babies, maybe tomorrow you will have a nice mommy.
But...I am so proud to say that I stuck with the plan. I made a few little adjustments and am a little curious to see what that did to my calorie count. I will post it just for my own adding purposes. I also got a really good workout in doing cardio kickboxing. It felt good and I hope I am making some sort of progress. Even if I don't have the numbers, at least I feel good!
Multi Bran Chex 220
Fiber One Bar 140
Grilled Tuna Sandwich w/cheese 500
1 scoop protein powder w/ milk 200
Mini Turkey Burgers & Roasted Veggies 300
TOTAL 1360
Shoulda skipped the cheese on the tuna sandwich but it was oh so tasty! I must say...it is REALLY tough for me to stick with this during the day. I feel like I have to be so focused. I don't know how people eat like this every single day of their lives. But it feels GREAT at the end of the night when I have pushed through all the cravings and mental battles to know that I did something good for my body today and I can control this!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Job Sista! It's so hard on days when you are PMSing to not give in and eat SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR. I caved and had a chocolate covered strawberry. But boy was it delicious. :) I hope your kids are feeling better.
P.S. LOVE Caseys sweater. We got it in the mail today. It is glorious. :)
You are awesome, and no you shouldn't have skipped the cheese, sometimes we need that, and you still stayed in your calories :) Nichole's wedding was wonderful, wished you could have been there.
Stef
way to go! it's tough to push through but you are doing it! keep it up!
Post a Comment