The good news about today was that I got to work out twice. Both were little but I went to the gym and got about 45 minutes in and last night I ran a mile at home. The other good news is that I stayed at about 1800 calories - in spite of all the treats I ate.
The bad news is that ALL of the 1800 calories were total crap. I don't think I had one meal. Just treats and junk all day. I didn't feel so hot at the end of the night (I wonder why). But the treats were yummy. Tomorrow and Christmas are not going to be counted. I am just going to enjoy the days with my family and not worry about it. So Friday I will be back on schedule with a good workout and meal plan. Have a good Christmas, everyone!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really enjoy reading about your days' eating and exercising and you're an inspiration to me. During the day I think, I bet Natalie wouldn't eat this huge piece of chocolate cake and it helps me make better eating choices. So good job and keep up the good work! You are a hot one!
Post a Comment