I am just writing a quick note because I am not happy. I will be at school classroom parties all day tomorrow so I will not be going to the gym to weigh in. It has been 2 weeks since I have been on the scale. I went to the gym tonight and decided to weigh expecting awesomeness. If you can guess from the title I am angry because I have been very dedicated to my diet and not straying one tiny little bit. Not one piece of candy or anything. I lost NOTHING!!! I still weigh the same as stupid 2 weeks ago. I am taking Saturday off this week and continuing on. I am not giving up, don't worry.
I know I said it didn't matter if I lost any weight because I felt good. Well, I am a liar because it totally matters. The number is a big deal for me and weather I like it or not if effects my mood for the rest of the day. I just have to vent and get it out of my system so I can move on and continue with this wretched diet so I can weigh the same next week.
I will be happier tomorrow - I just need a moment of crabbiness...sorry.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No no no... do NOT count your weigh in tonight! You can't weigh at the END of the day. Your weight fluctuates a lot anyway, but it will especially be thrown off if you weigh at an odd time like that! No, don't count it. Since you can't weigh in tomorrow, plan on weighing in on, say, Tuesday (which will motivate you to push through the weekend and do well). Count THAT as your comparison to 2 weeks ago! I go all caught up on your blog and I'm mad at myself that I haven't checked it in the 5 days I've been slacking (read my blog), because I would have found great motivation here! You are really doing so GOOD! I am excited to try those veges! They look awesome!
At least you didn't gain. . .that's me (see my post today, ugly :(
oh i hear you but ali is right...you can't weigh in at the end of the day!!!! i haven't weighed either b/c i get so discouraged by the #...but keep up the good work! you can do it!!! you're doing awesome & you will see results...it just takes a couple weeks of the strictness i think....
Post a Comment