Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How About Some Barf To Go With That?

That was the theme of the day here. Not me...yet. All 3 of my kids have been throwing up in the past 24 hours. Do you think they could have neatly barfed in the toilet or the sink or a towel or the "barf" bucket or maybe even on the hard wood floor? Nope...I had barf on carpet, all layers of my bed, and my one upholstered couch. It has been quite eventful around here! Oh, and my baby has flaming diarrhea of burning death.

It was SOOOOOO hard to stick with the plan today. It was cold and snowy and we were inside all day. I just wanted to eat a bag of Hershey Kisses (I mean the other half of the one I ate on Sunday- let's be honest). But I would give myself a 95%. I couldn't eat tuna fish for lunch - with the plethora of smells happening in my house the thought of it was nauseating to me. So I just ate more Wheat Thins (hence the -5%). But I jumped back on track and finished the plan for the day.

I think I will try a similar plan tomorrow. But I will be substituting my morning Wheat Thins and Cottage cheese with a Fiber One Bar and String Cheese. We will be on the go (hopefully) and I know I won't be home to eat that. So good day overall. I guess I ended up with about 1200 calories but that's okay cuz I didn't work out.

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

oh i'm so sorry about the barf! i couldn't do tuna fish with the smells merging either! good luck tonight & tomorrow! way to go on the diet. it was cold & snowy here today so all i wanted was treats...and i ate them! ah! i'm so in vacation mode it's not cool...i'm counting on the new year to get me back in shape & back on track!
you'll look hot on your vacation with your husband...way to go to keep working so hard!

Lisa said...

Oh Nat... I am sorry all the kiddies are sick. :( I wish you lived closer and instead of stealing the kids for the day, I would steal YOU for the day. And get you in a Barf- free zone. Good job on stickin to the plan though! That must have been tough. And also, if it makes you feel any better, Schlotskeys wasn't as good as I always remembered. I was a little disappointed.

Stef said...

EWW I hate barfing kids. No order at all! Good job sticking to it anyway :)