Monday, December 15, 2008

I Just Have To Say...

I woke up this morning (a little early thanks to Bennett). I was completely P.O.ed that I had to eat sick, tasteless, mushy oatmeal for breakfast when I just wanted my regular cereal. However, I pushed through it and just choked it down...no sugar or fruit or anything. Just plain old oatmeal with water. It wasn't super tasty but 30 minutes after the meal, I feel just fine. I am not mad anymore and I'm a little proud of myself that I didn't cave on day one meal one. I can do this!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Nat!
Ok..soo when I first started eating oatmeal, I did the same trying to gag it down. So, I decided to look into my options. If you get quaker oats, weight control its soooo much better. I like the bannana bread flavor. It's higher in protein and lower in sugar then most. Also you can substitute oatmeal for a high fiber, low fat cereal. I like wheaties or Kashi..even shredded wheat. Just measure out your portion and you are golden. PLEASE NO MORE GAGGIN DOWN SICK PLAIN OATMEAL!! NO NEED!! :-)

Carrie Anne said...

way to go!!!!!! i still cannot do the oatmeal very well but you can do it!!!! keep up the good work!