It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. I wish I could have had Lisa's report. Way to go, Lis!
Thanksgiving I just didn't count at all. I had it at my house with our friends, The Holmans. Since there were only 2 families, there was tons of food. Like I had said before, it isn't the dinner that is the problem for me...it is the appetizers and treats and other things laying around. I made fudge and normally I don't like it. I guess the lack of sweets these last couple of weeks made it taste really good. Other than that, the weekend was okay. I didn't record all of my food but I think I ended up at under 2000 calories each day. Not so bad. And I got a fabulous workout on Friday when I went to a Turbo Kick class at the gym (I am still sore today). We were shopping all day Friday too so that was a little exercise.
This week will be great. Here is the break down so far:
Cereal 250
Pretzels 150
Turkey Wrap 250
Chips 200
Protein Shake 200
Cereal 270
TOTAL 1320
I decided that during the holiday season I am not going to cut out sweets because that has led to disastrous weekends in the past. I will just try to include them in my calories, if I must have some.
Calories stayed low but no workout today.
Did I get dressed and ready for the gym? YES
Did I leave my house and decide to go to Target instead? YES
Did my baby fall asleep in the car so I had to go home? YES
Am I STILL in my gym clothes at 9:30 PM? YES
Have I been planning on working out all night but am now too tired and just going to go to bed? YES!!!
Boo on me for the exercise today. I am the treadmill scrooge for the day. However, I will be going to the gym first thing in the morning!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are awesome for how much you do go to the gym and workout. I'm glad that you are allowing some treats, and kudos to you for even getting into your gym clothes.
Love ya!
way to go over the weekend...not too bad! some days we just don't get to the exercise...i hear you! at least you had your clothes on & you'll be up & going in the morning! you can do it!:) i'm glad you got to do that awesome turbo kick class...i'd still be sore too!
Post a Comment