So far so good on the day. I ran 3.6 miles in 50 minutes again. Very slow but I think I will be able to do 5 miles in a couple of weeks. The only bad thing about devoting my whole hour at the gym to running is that I don't get as much muscle toning in. I guess the calorie burning is more important than muscle toning right now. Plus it feels better later in the day if I have done really good cardio in the morning. And trying to get strength training in at night is a bit of a joke. There is just too much to do at night to try and fit that in. And then not be able to fit it in and feel guilty about it. So I can't plan on doing that. Wow lots of rambling today. I am feeling hungry today. My calories might be up from yesterday as they probably should be. I only ended up with 1160 calories and I don't think it was enough - especially after burning 400 calories on the treadmill.
Here are the calories so far:
2 eggs 140
Toast 120
Luna Bar 180
Protein Shake 160
Flat Out Pepperoni Wrap 250
Crackers 150
Cereal 250
Protein Shake 160
TOTAL - 1410
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's hard to find a happy medium when it comes to # of calories. Sometimes its low when I am too busy to eat, and I am famished and pig out the next day. . .you are so good to go to the gym so much. Good luck on Turkey day! Miss you!
Stef
Go a head and add me...!!!
Post a Comment