Monday, November 10, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down

Or should I say snowy days? Sadly after only 3 days of rocking, today wasn't so hot. Here is the ugly truth of what I ate today. Keep in mind, I had a "made up" menu that I was going to post to tell you how great I was still doing but really, what's the point of that? I don't want to be chubby AND a liar...so I'll just be chubby. I stayed home with my boys ALL day and we just played and read and painted and all kinds of fun stuff. Usually on the days like that, I end up eating the world because I get a little bored and just lose track. Enough justifying - here it is:

Rice Krispies (I don't know why) - 200
White Bread Toast (Again - ?) - 120
Left over Chipotle from Saturday - 600
3 cookies :( - 400
Waffles - 400
Scrambled Eggs - 300
Orange Juice - 100

TOTAL 2120

No exercise today. I have NO excuse for that - only that I felt like being lazy. There you go. I have nothing more to say about today.

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

we had a rainy day today, too...rainy, blah days are hard, huh? still...you're doing great & i'm sure you can work it off by friday weigh in...i think one of the best things is to be conscientious with the eating...for me, if i don't keep track, i'm sure i would eat WAY MORE than i do! so look at the positive that you 3 cookies & not 6 or 10 like i would have! i have NO CONTROL & will literally eat treats for a meal if I don't control myself! here's to a great week!:)

Alison Day said...

Hey, your "bad" day shy's in comparison to some that I've had. It sounds like you were a good mom with the boys! That counts for something! Not to mention the three good days before this one. Get a work out in tomorrow and you'll be good! You can do it!