Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

It was a great day today. I went to a fun step class tonight. It is a little crazy getting the kids fed and out the door for night classes but I never regret it - the classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays are worth the effort. I can't believe what a difference it makes for my diet to be busy during the day. I am distracted so I eat less. Although, sometimes it leaves me not making the best food choices because I get too hungry. Here's the breakdown:

Go Lean Cereal - 250
Snack wrap - 400 (guess)
2 chicken nuggets - 150 (guess)
Weight Control Oatmeal - 200
Toast - 100
Yogurt - 80
Banana - 70

TOTAL 1250

I went to a step class tonight for 45 minutes. It was a very busy day so I didn't have a lot of time to think about being hungry or eating. Should have gone for the salad instead of snack wrap...I just love carbs too much. What can I say?

1 comment:

Stef said...

You are completely my hero! I am a carb lover too, but I am trying to do better and make better choices! Thanks for you love and inspiration, I am so excited to see you!
Stef