Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Hungry...just feel like eating

Anyone else ever feel this way? I'm really trying to not do what I would normally do and just chalk it up to a bad day and go crazy. The morning started out that way when I made a bad choice and ate a lot of Peanut M&Ms. But I am trying to keep myself in check and not screw up the whole day because of one bad choice. I thought maybe saying it out loud would help me stay in control. We'll see if that works later today. I'll update later.


Continuing from before.....
It wasn't as bad as it could have been. Not the best day ever but not the worst considering it is day two of my time of the month (yuck)!

cereal 250
toast 110
Peanut M&Ms 480 (yikes)
1/2 soft pretzel 150
chips 300
2 eggs 150
toast 200
protein shake 160

TOTAL 1800

No workout today. Too much kid stuff going on.

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

yes! you go girl! it's hard to get into that mentality that just b/c i screw up a little bit during the day i don't have to all out binge the entire day! it takes control & something i am learning...good luck! update us later!!!:)
it helps to vent about it via the blog, too!

Lisa said...

mmmm....Peanut M&M's... my ULTIMATE downfall. Just ask Casey... even he knows those little chocolate joys always get the best of me. You are not alone!

Stef said...

What a woman! I need to have your mentality, one screw up doesn't mean the whole day is shot! You are awesome!