Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Update

I had some really great things this weekend and some really not so great things. I will just post the calories on Saturday:

Grape Nuts w/milk - 250
Yogurt - 80
Leftover Pizza - 400 (guess)
Chipotle (date w/ my hubby) - 600 (really!)

TOTAL 1330

My trick with Chipotle is that I order the Burrito Bowl with an extra container and before I eat any of it I put half of it in a take out bowl. That way I am eating the correct portion and I don't feel so full that I'm going to barf after I'm done.

The good thing about this day was I went to a movie and I bought candy for it. However, it was after 8:00 by the time I remembered that I had it. I made a decision to be firm with that rule and I wasn't going to break it that night. Yay for me!




SUNDAY

Toast - 120
Banana - 70
Cereal - 200
The Candy I was going to eat at the movie on Saturday (sad but true) - 400
Crackers - 200
Chicken - 100
Mashed Potatoes - 200
Green Beans - 40
Roll - 80
1 Cookie (only one - which, again, is sad but it was hard for me to only eat one) - 100

TOTAL 1510

Not too bad considering the candy and cookie. If only Sunday wasn't so hard. I guess it could have been worse. Another bad thing is NO exercise this weekend. It will be better this week. Hopefully I get a good workout everyday!

No comments: