It's crunch time. 6 more weeks til the big cruise!!! I must say for myself that I have been very good this week. I have made a very big effort to keep my calories in check and I have been able to do it every day so far. We'll see if it will make a difference on the scale tomorrow. I really haven't even been tempted. I think it is because I have been very busy this week so I haven't had much "down" time to think about yummy things to eat. The only bad thing about this week is that I didn't get much of anything done as far as workouts go. I had a pretty lame one on Tuesday and that's about it (unless Monday counts...you know, when I got dressed in my gym clothes and went to Target instead......no? Doesn't count?) Tomorrow will tell.
Cereal (as always - maybe I should change it up a little) 250
Apple 70
1/2 Chipotle burrito 600
Chipotle chips 400
Protein Shake 160
TOTAL 1480
It doesn't seem like I ate that much but the only time I was really hungry was right before Chipotle. It filled me up for the rest of the day. Weird. The weekend is coming, though. It seems like I am never FULL on those days!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go! i'm not as brave, so i'm not weighing in tomorrow...i hope you have lost!!!
you are doing awesome! Isn't it funny when you get used to eating less, smaller portions really fill you up!
I read your post yesterday and never left a comment! Good job on making it to the gym. I am so anxious to hear if you lost. You have been so good on the diet end of things. Thanks for motivating me. Too bad we couldn't chat at the gym. I was kind of set on going to that class and then remembered afterward that I wanted to hear the rest of that story with Braden's school! We need to do a date night! (too bad it's the ward Christmas party tomorrow, that is the date we talked about!)
Anyway, good job! Keep it up!
Post a Comment