Just to track the day...calories
Cereal 250
English Muffin 100
Fiber One Bar 140
Turkey sandwich 250
Grilled chicken alfredo (not the best choice but very yummy) 600
TOTAL 1340
Workout:
20 minutes treadmill
15 minutes jump class
15 minutes abs
The triumph of the day: going to a baby shower with the yummiest food and not eating ANYTHING because it was after 8:00. Can I get a woo-woo?
Most depressing thing of the day: getting mistaken as being pregnant at the gym. Not wearing a cute high-cut waist shirt, nope. Wearing my gym clothes - pretty form fitting, too, I might add. I really don't think I look pregnant at all so it didn't bother me that bad. I was with my friend, Terri, who is about to pop any day now. The lady said she thought we were pregnant friends together and we shouldn't do a jump class. I said I WILL do the jump class because I'm not pregnant. She didn't even say sorry or anything. Some people are so clueless!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job Nat! I'm glad I had you there at the shower. I should also do a rule of not eating past 8:00! Have fun in New York and congrats on your weight loss for the week! You are my inspiration!
You look great Nat! And NO, YOU DO NOT LOOK PREGNANT!!!! What a crazy lady we met! See you on Tuesday! keep up the great work!
Post a Comment