Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still Going Strong

Proudly, I haven't caved yet! That is the news of the day. I didn't get a workout in because I went to a playgroup this morning. Wednesdays are going to be difficult to get to the gym. Maybe I will have to do something at home but here are my calories for the day:

Cereal 250
English Muffin 150
1/2 Peanut Butter sandwich 200
Crackers 250
Watermelon 30
Vegetable Soup 160
1/2 grilled cheese 200
Strawberries 70

TOTAL 1310

Not too shabby. Although, I am so hungry right now I could eat my arm off and this computer so I think I should just go to bed so breakfast will come sooner! I have to say I am proud of myself. I have had a very "I don't really care" attitude about food for the whole summer. It is very hard for me to change like this. It is very good for me, though. Especially since Sara and Ali are checking on me everyday! It is hard for me to figure out what I am trying to "fill" with food. Most of the time it is boredom but sometimes it is stress or anxiousness about something. It is eye-opening for me to really search inside and figure out what I REALLY want. Sometimes it is food and sometimes it isn't.

No comments: