I'm back, finally! I can't believe I haven't posted my weigh in results for last week. Drum roll please........ I lost 2 1/2 pounds! Yay! Although I am a little frightened to weigh in on Friday because of the vacation this week. Here's the scoop on the vacation:
We walked a lot and I usually had some kind of back pack or child on by back or in my arms so that counts as weight lifting right? Except for yesterday (the drive home), I feel like I got good exercise.
Day one was awesome! NO car trip treats - just a Diet Coke and water and a few crackers. I stayed around 1300 calories.
Day two was great too. I made good choices at a breakfast buffet which could have been very dangerous for me. That is my favorite kind of food. I just ate some Kashi cereal and yogurt. We ate pizza at the game but it all worked into my calories. I ended probably around 1400 calories.
Day three was pretty good. The only blunder I had was I ate frozen yogurt at the Statue of Liberty but it could have been a lot worse. There were far worse choices I could have made such as a delicious cookie ice cream sandwich which was a whopping 600 calories (for a snack!!!!!). I ate sugar that day but not too bad.
Day four was a little worse. I had a ham and egg biscuit for breakfast. I was getting too hungry on the other days so I tried to eat something a little more filling. I could have done without the biscuit, I guess, but who really wants to eat that? Then we went to Chilis for dinner that night and we ate chips & salsa and I mistakenly got fried chicken on my salad instead of grilled chicken. We spent that day in Washington DC so we walked a TON. I think I burned a lot of it off but I could have made better choices.
The last day I don't really want to talk about. I might have had a "last hoorah" mentality so I didn't really pay attention to anything. My only saving grace was that we got Subway instead of some fast food fried crap. But I DID partake of car trip treats including regular chips and M&Ms. I'm not proud but I'm honest. I am excited to get back on track tomorrow. I am ready to be back in my own element and surroundings so I can focus better on my goals and have my support back! I missed that A LOT! It might have been a different story if I knew I had to report back everyday. Overall, not great but not a disaster.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment