Thursday, September 25, 2008

Okay day

I had a pretty normal day. For some reason I was really craving chocolate. It's a good thing I didn't have any on hand or I might have given in but I'm glad I didn't. I'm trying to drink lots of water so I can flush out my system for tomorrow's weigh-in. Here's how the day ended up with calories:

Cereal 250
Raisin toast 120
Chicken Salad w/ crackers 400
Leftover BBQ Chicken Pizza 250
Chicken Rollups 400
Salad 80

TOTAL 1500

A little more than I would have liked. I tried to do a bigger lunch today and less snacks. I probably should have just eaten something a little more healthy but I felt full all afternoon - something I haven't felt for a while. Usually by about 4:30 I am so hungry I could eat my arm. I don't know which is better. I like eating dinner when I am really hungry and then I don't feel hungry the rest of the night. I also did a "jump-o-lean" class today which is mini trampoline and jump roping. It is a pretty good workout.

1 comment:

Alison Day said...

Nice job Nat! I am struggling with the same dilema... should I eat more in the afternoon and just make sure I go to bed early (so I don't think about the hunger) or do I eat a bigger dinner? Nice job today! I will see you at the gym tomorrow!