We went to Columbus today and I really haven't totaled my calories so I will try to remember what I ate. I didn't eat any "treats" nor did I really want to. I really didn't think about it at all. It is kind of a relief to not have to worry about it and worry about the guilt associated with it. Calories:
Cereal 250
Banana 80
Almonds 100
Einstein Bros Bagel Sandwich 500 (I'm guessing)
Chips 100
1/2 Chipotle Burrito Bowl 500
TOTAL 1530
Oooops! Not as good today. It could have been worse, I guess. No gym today but I walked around the Columbus Zoo for 4 hours. I think that counts for something!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't read your post! The font is too dark! Will you change it so I can hear about your day. I like what you said in the last post about distinguishing between starving, hungry, bored or sad. That is SO TRUE! Anyway, keep up the good work!
i'm with you on the treats...it's gotten a bit easier...yes, the zoo DOES count for a LOT!
Post a Comment