Friday, September 19, 2008

I Love Turbo Jam

I got to do my favorite type of exercise in the whole world tonight. They offered a special, one-time class at my gym tonight. I remembered what it was like to workout so hard that your elbows and shins sweat. That is good stuff! I think I want to become certified. The director was saying they just need to get certified people to be able to teach and they can bring it to our gym. I am going to look into what it would take to certify.

Today was much better than yesterday. I got 2 workouts in! I went in the morning like I usually do. I went to a Triple Fit class. It is a circuit class with cardio, weights, and bands. It was pretty good. Then I went to the Turbo class tonight. I haven't been putting my food up because I have just been lazy about it but I will put it up for today because it was pretty good. My blood sugar didn't drop like it has been in the past few days. I didn't feel starved at any point but I could tell when I was getting hungry. It is so amazing that 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to distinguish starving, hungry, bored, or sad. I am making major progress...and all on day one of my period. Cheers for me!!! Here is the calorie tally for today:

Cereal 250
Toast 100
Banana 80
Almonds 150
Ham & Cheese Sandwich 250
Granola Bar 180
Yogurt Smoothie 70
Hot Dog 250
Cereal 250

TOTAL 1580

Total is a little higher than I usually like to see but since I worked out twice today, I needed some extra calories.

Oh yea, I weighed in today. Just as I suspected...I just maintained. That's okay, I am at peace with that. But next week, just wait and see. I am going to kick some booty on that scale!

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

That is why I love Turbo Jam so much! You sweat like crazy ALL OVER! Oh I hope it works out for you to certify, because it is SO AWESOME! You're getting me excited to get the DVDs going...I'm going to try to come up with a schedule next week so I get those workouts in. I heart Turbo Jam!:)

Tiffany said...

I totally think you should certify!! You would be so awesome!! miss ya!