Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I REALLY Want That Chocolate Bar

Isn't that just so sad? It's only day 2 without sugar and I am having a major craving. But I am doing the better thing...blogging about it. I just finished dinner and I am not hungry but out of habit I am used to eating something sweet after dinner. I bought my kids some special treats for their lunch and I swear I heard them calling my name. But I'm not going to give in, little delicious chocolate goodness. So you can call all you want...I'm not doing it - even if you are tiny.

Today was so busy I actually forgot to eat. I don't know that it has ever happened before. But it's true. Braden started preschool and I have entered the Mom Taxi Cab era. This is my routine now:

Get up (which is a challenge in and of itself most days)
Get kids ready for school
Breakfast
Walk Hailee to school
Run home so we can make it to the 9:15 class at the gym
Drive to the gym
Come home and eat lunch
Shower (sometimes)
Take Braden to school
Run a few errands
Pick up Hailee from school
Drive to Braden's school
Home for homework
Make dinner and eat
Baths
Reading
Bed

Leaves little time for snacking which is a good thing for me.

Here is the calorie count so far

Cereal 300
Toast 100
Crackers 150
Fiber One Bar 140
Cheeseburger 400
Tater Tots 150
Watermelon 50

TOTAL 1290

I could have made a better choice than the cheeseburger and tater tots but I let Braden choose a "special" dinner for his first day of school. I wanted to be included in the family dinner and let's face it, I didn't want to cook something different for myself. Plus, I was starving (seeing as how I accidentally forgot to eat lunch)!

Exercise:
40 minutes treadmill
20 minutes weights (arms and legs)

No comments: