Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Better Today

Just a quick post on my calories. I really don't feel like posting but I am pushing though that because it helps me be accountable and I don't want to loose track of my progress. Here are my calories:

Oatmeal 200
Toast 100
Fiber One Bar 140
Almonds 200
Yogurt Smoothie 70
Crackers 150
Veggie Soup 160
1/2 slice Garlic Bread 100
Sugar Free Fudge Bar 70

TOTAL 1190

Probably should have eaten a little more today but maybe it will be helpful this weekend. I have a hot date on Friday. Maybe I'll pretend it's a first date and just get a small salad and act completely full. Come on, you've all done it.

I also worked out: 2 miles on the treadmill, 30 minutes weights. It was better for me not to be home all day today. No temptation!

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i understand being away from the house=less temptation! that is the same way for me! way to go cutting back on the calories, though. i know it's a pain to report each day but know you are motivating me!!!!

sara said...

My first date with Jud I asked for a cup (not a bowl) of tortilla soup at chilis. Ya, right. I was totally hungry at the end of the date. I was also 3 sizes smaller back then, hmmm...maybe I should go back to cups of soup. :)