Monday, September 22, 2008
Not Great Today
I don't know what the problem was today, I just felt like I was dragging all day. Braden didn't have school so I thought I'd give Bennett a chance to have one really decent nap this week. He slept for 2 1/2 hours...he really needed it. But I didn't really get all that much done. I was so tired from running around all weekend and having the boys get up all night long last night and Saturday night. I just couldn't keep my eyes opened. So I fell asleep for about 30 minutes while Braden watched his favorite cartoon. It turns out that it wasn't a good idea because it just made me sleepy all day long. I didn't want to put effort into making anything healthy so I just grabbed some convenient food like crackers. I didn't eat any treats, which is great. But I didn't keep track of my calories and didn't drink enough water. All that added together makes for a pretty blah ending to the day. I DID, however, manage to do 30 minutes of Turbo this afternoon which made me feel a little better. Tomorrow will be better. I am going to the gym and getting back on schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amazing how some days are just "off" because the kids are home or you get a nap or whatever. tomorrow is a new day!!!! you'll do great!!! i did turbo jam tonight & LOVED it!
Post a Comment