Okay...it's getting serious. I think the only solution I have is to go on a sugar fast for 2 weeks. That will be the kick start I need. I just know January is going to come and I am going to wonder what in the heck happened and why I'm not sexy! So my friends, Ali and Sara, are joining me and we will be accountable to each other everyday. If anyone else happens to read this and want some support in this terrible method of torture and agony, let me know. I am all ready to go on a Sunday night where I have eaten to my heart's content and I am feeling a little too full and yucky. I guess it's easy to get all excited about it when you're not in the middle of a mad sugar craving. I'll have to go stock up on some Advil and Diet Coke. That's going to be how I make this next week. Wish me luck!
Oh, I have to mention this weekend. Today wasn't that good but Saturday I did so awesome. We drove out to Sandusky because we were going to go on a ferry boat ride to Kelley's Island. The whole boat thing ended up not working out but we just stayed and played out there and had some fun. I had the opportunity to make some really horrible choices but I was strong and I resisted. I got a Subway foot long and ate half of it for lunch and the other half for dinner with a few pita chips. I could have gotten ice cream and all kinds of other stuff but I stuck with it and just ate my sandwich. I felt really awesome at the end of the night and I didn't miss that ice cream at all. So hopefully that little reminder can give me some motivation next week!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment