Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Don't Get Too Hungry

I think that is my biggest problem right now with my schedule. I was not tempted at all to eat treats. I went shopping and I didn't even flinch at the Halloween candy. Because Halloween is in 6 weeks so everyone better hurry up and get some Halloween candy you can save for Trick-or-Treating...or...SAY you are buying it for Trick-or-Treating and open it up and have just one little candy bar (they're so tiny) and in one week wonder who has taken the entire Trick-or-Treat supply that only you knew about. That's never happened to me -ever.

Today I ate a regular breakfast and had a snack and only had a piece of Braden's pretzel for lunch...NOT ENOUGH FOOD. I went non-stop until I got home from picking up Braden at 4:00. So I was totally famished and shaky when I got home. I had a few crackers and 3 almonds but my blood sugar was so low I had a few corn chips as I was fixing dinner. Not great choices but I was in desperate mode by then. I had soup and a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner but I could hardly wait for it. Lesson: keep some healthy snacks in the car for emergencies!

I finished the day at 1350 calories. Not too shabby.

No workout today because it's Wednesday. I will try to do some abs and stuff at home. We'll see...I also have a lot of blogging to catch up on and that sounds like way more fun!

Oh...one more note-worthy item. I put on a pair of pants I haven't worn since last winter and they were way looser than what I remembered. In the spring, before I started this blog, I lost about 10 pounds so add that to my 2 1/2 from last week and that makes for loose pants, I guess. It felt way better than when I put pants on last winter and couldn't do any of the m up!

1 comment:

Milly said...

Hey Nat. You have inspired me! Hopefully I will be a hottie on the cruise this January too. It sounds like you're doing great!