Monday, September 29, 2008
I Don't Want To Talk About It
So it happened this weekend...the day when I got bitter that I had to diet and protested by eating a lot more than I should have and then feeling horrible about it and then resolving to do better next week. That pretty much sums up my weekend. Don't really want to talk about it but let's just say I am committed for this week and I am moving on. Thanks to Ali for providing delicious fruit instead of cookies for games last night. That was great! I am starting today by trying to get more water in. I really notice a difference when I drink lots of water. So far so good. It is only 9:30 and I have already had 32 ounces. Now I have to pee. Calorie update later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it was you who said that it is good to have an off-day every once in awhile to let your body know that it CAN handle more food and it CAN burn it off (maybe it was Carrie). Either way, I have decided that for me, it's okay to have an off day every once in awhile - don't feel down or guilty about it because that is when you let the "diet" control your emtions... just do the best that you can. Of course I am saying this because I TOTALLY caved after you left last night and ate TWO coconut macaroons. Don't worry, after that, I had a handful of chocolate covered blueberries! What is my deal? It bugs me that I can't stop with just one little sweet thing (like Sara taking just one bite of an apple fritter!) I will conquer that soon. But, to this post I say GOOD JOB! Because you help strong on just eating FRUIT with I was the one that caved! Enjoy the NEW week ahead!
sorry, lots of typos in last comment!
hey...don't sweat it! off days will happen...what's awesome is that you are committed & not giving up! way to go today!
Post a Comment