Breakfast:
- 1/2 c. cereal 80
- 1/2 c. milk 50
- 2 scrambled egg whites 50
- 1/2 apple 50
- wheat thins 120
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese 90
- 1 c. minestrone soup 80
- clementine 50
- yogurt 60
- 1 c. cereal 100
- clementine 50
- Grilled chicken sandwich 400
- yogurt 60
I was off on my calories yesterday so I looked up all of the food on my menu today. I also got up and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning. Next week I am going to try to do a training program - from couch to 5K in 8 weeks. I think it will be good for me to follow a plan instead of just winging it.
2 comments:
Good Job Nat! You are already looking skinnier! I swear! I noticed today when you were at my house!! Thanks for coming over, by the way. We need to hang out more often!!
Today I really didn't want to exercise. I think the sugar thing is getting to me too. I am totally craving chocolate sweets and pastries!
Post a Comment