Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Two

Hangin' in there. Not as excited today but I'm sticking with it still. Here is the food for the day

  • 1/2 c All Bran120
  • 1/2 c milk 50
  • 2 scrambled egg whites 50
  • 1 clementine 50
  • 16 oz. water
Snack:
  • 1 serving Wheat Thins 150
  • 1 slice low fat cheese 100
  • apple 80
Lunch
  • Tuna on wheat 200
  • 1 slice cheese 100
  • 1 c. chicken soup 120
  • 16 oz. water
Snack:
  • 2 c. popcorn Healthy Choice 120
  • clementine 50
Dinner
  • grilled chicken 100
  • roasted veggies 50
  • yogurt 60
  • 16 oz water
I just guessed on some of the calories. I got up and walked this morning. It was hard to wake up but 5 minutes into it I felt good.

3 comments:

Milly said...

Good job Natalie! And WAY good job at your TCU party. Parties are always so hard to keep goals! I feel the same way about exercising sometimes but it's true that once you get into it it's not so bad. Keep it up!

Stef said...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. . . that's my motto, but I change it, to just keep going, just keep going!

Lisa said...

I just saw that you started writing again! yay! I haven't been writing on mine yet. I am going to today though. I am so proud of you. It makes me want to do it the good ol' fashioned way. But I think I will still stick out this crazy diet. We'll see how it goes... Keep up the good work. You are my hero. :)