Monday, January 4, 2010

Off to a Good Start!

Proud to say I woke up and did my 30 minutes on the treadmill. I feel awesome. I just have to remind myself so in 3 or 4 days when I want to chuck my shoe at the treadmill, I will know that it is for my good and I will have a better day if I just get it over with.

I also had to put my meal plan on here so I don't stray today.

Breakfast:
  • 1 serving All Bran Cereal
  • 1 c. milk
  • 2 scrambled egg whites
  • 1 c. apple juice
Snack:
  • yogurt
Lunch:
  • 1/2 pkg. tuna
  • spinach w/ vinegarette
  • cottage cheese
Snack:
  • Banana Smoothie
Dinner:
  • grilled chicken
  • mixed roasted veggies
  • cheese
I am a little nervous about tonight...we are hosting a TCU football party with Dane's family. There will be tons of yummy food. I am challenging myself not to eat it.

1 comment:

Stef said...

I'm glad you are pumped too! I am so ready. Today when I felt like quitting my workout because I was too tired I told myself what Jillian tells the biggest loser people, "when you quit, do you know what I see? Dead mother." That's motivation! Woo hoo for new starts!