Friday, January 8, 2010

Day Five - I'm Alive

Thought I'd spruce up my title. Sorry for the lameness. I couldn't get out of bed this morning because I had a NyQuil hangover. I am starting to get a cold and my head was pounding from being congested. I went to bed at 9:30 but I always struggle the next day after I take NyQuil. At least I slept well. Still fighting the urge to pig out - happy to say the worst thing I've done is I had a Fiber One bar with my snack this morning. But overall I have been proud of myself. Here is the day so far:

Breakfast:
  • 1/2 c. cereal 80
  • 1/2 c. milk 40
  • egg white veggie omelet w/ cheese 130
  • 1/2 banana 35
Snack:
  • 1/2 c. cottage cheese 90
  • Wheat Thins 120
  • Fiber One Bar 140
Lunch:
  • Soup 180
TOTAL SO FAR: 815

Glad the eating is over. No more choices to make. I went a little over today but it could have been disastrous if I would have eaten everything I wanted. The rest of the day went as follows:

Snack:
  • Wheat thins 120
Dinner
  • Salad 100
  • 1 slice homemade pizza w/ spinach, mushrooms, & Canadian bacon 300
TOTAL: 1335

1 comment:

Stef said...

woo hoo! You did awesome and even with a cold!