Tuesday, January 19, 2010
The Weekend...
Yeeeaaahhh, let's just say that it wasn't a weekend full of diet-friendly food. I did okay until Saturday night. It all started with the Peanut M&Ms at the Jazz game. Then I had to make cookies for dinner on Sunday. Then we went to the movies and out to lunch on Monday. Needless to say, I wasn't staying anywhere near the 1300 calorie mark. It's okay. I jumped back into it today. I was actually under my calories at the end of the day. So when Dane came home with Donuts (dang him), I felt like I could have one. Probably not the best choice but it was okay. I am not restricting sugar anymore. Looking back, though, I probably should have just eaten 1/2 of one and I would have been totally satisfied but oh well. I have to start working out regularly again. I know it makes a huge difference in how I feel, I just can't seem to pull myself out of bed for it!!!!! Tomorrow I am definitely working out...no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
back on track, that's all that matters! Good luck the rest of the week! :)
I agree with Stef! It seems like there's always ups and downs when a person is trying to workout and eat well. You've got to remember it's real life and sometimes m&m's happen and donuts too! haha!
Post a Comment