Not to brag...well, okay I'll brag a little. I did so awesome today! I woke up at 6:30 and ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I ate everything on my meal plan except I had to change the dinner. We had a TCU Football party here and I didn't have time to make a big dinner for myself. So I ate some soup.
Here comes the awesomeness...I didn't eat ONE item of party food. Not a single thing. I probably could have had some of the turkey sandwich and been okay but I made a commitment and I wanted to stick with it. There were all sorts of yummy treats and good food. The soup didn't fill me up all the way so I had some wheat crackers and low fat cheese.
Overall it was a great day. I am going to stick with this for 2 weeks and then add some things back in. I hope to stay this motivated all week. It really helped to be back to school and a routine. I always do better with eating when I am busy.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woo Hoo!! Not eating party food is a HUGE victory! You rock!
Post a Comment