Today was good. Woke up sooooo sore from all the exercise yesterday. Even though I was in pain, I kind of liked it. It made me feel like I accomplished something. I got 30 minutes on the treadmill and stayed within my calories. I can feel myself slipping on the strictness of meals. I have been eating a smaller breakfast and more snacks (healthy ones). I don't know if this is good or bad. But my calories are staying around 1300. I made cookies yesterday and I ate a little of the dough but no cookies.
I need opinions on this one. I heard Jillian say on the Biggest Loser, that it is best to eat 3 meals and one small snack between lunch and dinner. I thought it was best to have 5 or 6 small "meals" throughout the day to keep your metabolism going. What does everyone think about this one?
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you and not Jillian. I think she said that because most people snack all day and their snacks aren't healthy; bag of chips here, package of cookies there. If you have 2 healthy snacks I think that's great and that way your body is constantly working on food to digest and your blood sugar isn't fluctuating so much. Anyway, there's my two cents! Good job on the cookies by the way. There's no way I could do that!
I do the 5-6 small meals too. My meals are about 300-400 cals and my snacks 100-200, so a little smaller but not much. That way I'm not hungry and splurge on something I shouldn't have.
Post a Comment