Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Four

This morning I didn't wake up to go running but I knew I was going to be home all day. So I decided to try out the Fitness channel. It was okay. I discovered that the strengthening and toning exercises are better than the cardio ones. I tried a cardo kick boxing and didn't even get out of breath one time...waste! So the videos are good for every once in a while but I want to try to stay on the treadmill for the most part.

I wanted to get a count of my calories so far. It's been really hard this afternoon to stay focused. My body is craving sweets so bad.

Breakfast:
  • oatmeal 150
  • 1/2 c. milk 40
  • 1/2 c. blueberries 35
  • 2 scrambled egg whites 50
Lunch:
  • grilled chicken sandwich 320
  • fruit smoothie 120
Snack:
  • Fiber One Bar 140
So Far: 855
I hope I can make it through the rest of the day...it seems like 2-5 is the hardest time of the day for me. I think I am in the habit of just eating to eat at that time...so it's way hard. Especially when my kids are pounding down snacks. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

Finished the day off with:
  • 1 hamburger patty 250
  • slice of cheese 80
  • tomato, lettuce, pickle 30
  • 1/2 apple 40
TOTAL: 1255

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You can do it is right!! When do you weigh in again? I can't wait to see your results!

Milly said...

Do you have Comcast? Before doing P90X I went onto the OnDemand section and they have a ton of workouts on there. There's even a biggest loser section where you can do video's with Jillian (and she's actually nice). I thought they were a pretty good workout :)

Stef said...

You can do it!!! Do you have a Wii? I'm really loving EA Sports Active. . .gets me going. 2-5 is my hardest time too. . .but if I have veggies pre cut and skinny cow ice cream bars (80 cal) I can make it. I also have a bag of Ghiradelli chocolate squares for those really desperate times (60 cal) I've had the same bag for 3 months, I don't delve in very often, but it's good to have :)