Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rough Week

I had a bad week last week. That doesn't mean that I just pigged out all week, I actually had some strong moments and ate relatively well. I am just in a little funk right now. I think it is the winter. It seems like I always lack motivation and energy in the winter. It is hard for me to even get motivated to leave the house. I don't have much going on and no one to see on a daily basis so it is hard to push past the impulse to be lazy and barricade myself inside.

On a more positive note, I still feel the desire to eat when I am bored here at home but I am able to stop and think about it and make a better choice. And last Friday, I was out running around and I talked myself in and out of stopping to buy a treat several times. Ultimately I went home and had a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. So that was a small victory. I really didn't try that hard on the weekend so that wasn't so good. But overall last week was yucky.

Hopefully this week will be a little better!

3 comments:

Stef said...

Good job on the snacking choice. It's so easy when out and about to stop for that chocolate donut (my weakness) or some other delicacy. Good job for avoiding the temptation! We are going to have an awesome week this week!

Milly said...

I feel like I'm in a funk too! I gave in and made chocolate chip m&m oatmeal cookies though so you're doing better than I am! Good luck this week!

Lisa said...

I concur on the funk. Here is to a better week!! :) Love ya!