Friday, October 3, 2008
Yay For Friday!
I am happy to report that my spirits are up once more. It also doesn't hurt when you lose 2 pounds! What? Yes, that's right....2 pounds! I was a little surprised considering the blur of the first of the week. But I feel like I am back on track. I worked out last night at a step class and this morning I did half of a Triple Fit class and then ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes. And I actually RAN the whole time. It is getting a little easier to run, I must say. I am only up to about 1.5 miles but considering where I was about a month ago, it is great progress! I have been really good about keeping my calories around 1500 so I think that is what contributed to my weight loss. I think I am ready to introduce just a little bit of a treat back in. I will see how it goes this weekend. I am planning on making cookies for General Conference and I am planning on eating some of them. If I can remain in control, I might be able to do a special treat every week. If it is a pig mania fest, I will have to go back to nothing. So glad the weekend is here! We have a busy one but I'm glad conference is on Sunday. I plan to stay in jammies all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Way to go on 2 pounds gone!!!! I'm jealous! See...even if you didn't get to work out for a few days you watched your eating & that totally made a difference! It's all about the food dang it! Thanks for the motivation since I didn't lose or gain this week...I wanted to binge but didn't do it because you were strong all week!!!! Thank you! Have an awesome weekend & enjoy your cookies & the dough! I don't think I am strong enough yet to make my own treats!:)
I am so motivated by your loss this week! It is helping me to feel actually excited about reigning in my calorie intake and cracking down on sugar. Congrats! Every time I want to cave this week, I'm going to think about YOU! Here's to at least one pound of weight loss for me in the next week (hold me to it!)
Post a Comment