Usually when I think I am struggling it is because I am feeling really bad or depressed. That is not the case, luckily. I am just struggling with my focus. I have lost a little bit of my edge in my dieting and exercise regimen. However, today I am getting it back. It took all morning to talk myself into going to the gym this morning but I finally just did it (not happily). But of course, I felt way better after I had worked out and was going home. It gave me the energy I needed to go home and get some house work done and some other things that I needed to do. So this week I am committing to workout every day and get back on track with my eating. I will be posting everyday so I can be accountable.
Oh I almost forgot. I have been maintaining my weight for the last two weeks. I haven't gained or lost. I plan to change that this Friday!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment