Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Getting Back Into It
Monday and Tuesday have been pretty good so far. I finally made it to the gym on Monday after arguing with myself for 2 hours AND I worked out at night after my kids went to bed (only 30 minutes but it was better than sitting and watching TV). I am getting ready to do a little workout tonight (Tuesday). My eating was just okay. I have Halloween candy sitting around which is NEVER a good thing. I did great all day until I got home at about 4:30 and felt starving and stressed and all better judgment went out the window. But at least I'm keeping my workout end of the deal. Tomorrow will be great with a kick boxing class in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K, I didn't know you were doing this blog and I just read it all from the beginning. You are hilarious!!! Good for you for trying to make these tough choices. I seriously think I've been pregnant, nursing, or dieting for the past 8.5 years! I'm so ready for it all to be over and not have to obsess about something going on with my body.
Don't starve yourself girl! 1300 calories is not much, especially if you are hitting it hard in the gym.
I'm proud of you! Keep it up!
Post a Comment