Seriously I don't know where these people are coming from. There was another one today. I am not quite sure which one was better. I went to an Xtreme Step class. It is an advanced step class so you get a lot of hard core workout people there. There was a man, of course right in the front row, who must have confused Xtreme Step with Ballet Step. He was very good at ballet and he was in fantastic shape, I have to give him that. But a smidge out of place at a step class. There is a move that you do where you squat down with one leg on the bench and jump up to the other side. This man was doing a full assamble - where you jump and arch your back and touch your legs together. And every move he added a little turn or a swoop or arched arms. It was quite impressive but a little distracting. The best part was the shorts - if you could call them that. They were white (what else?) and so short that I was afraid to look as to witness some overflowage. Very tight dancer tank top (also white). And legs more shaved than mine. I am not making fun. I just have to create the visual so I again...don't take myself too seriously in my workouts.
Food was good today. No treats still! I almost bought Peanut M&Ms...I had them in my hand. They are my favorite. I even had the calories worked out in my head so I could eat them if I had a skimpy dinner. But my concionse got the best of me and I put them back. Okay...I threw them just a little. I really wanted them. It was a small victory for me!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think i need to come & join your workout classes..they are too entertaining! way to go on putting the m&ms back....you are my inspiration!
Post a Comment