Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last Week

Last week was kind of busy. I didn't have a bad week, I just let life happen. I lost a little bit of focus and the thing that has slacked is my workouts. But I feel like I had some good progress with eating. Even though I haven't been super focused and I have allowed some sugar, I haven't gone crazy with it (which is usually something I would have done by now). I have been super strict with not eating past 8:00 and that makes a big difference for me. I usually never make good choices after 8 anyway so if I take away the possibility, I don't have to worry about the consequences. I didn't weigh on Friday. I only worked out 2 days last week and I wasn't mentally prepared to have gained (my emotions are a little on edge with THAT time of the month). I figured I'd give my family a break and not make them deal with my bad mood all weekend. I will just weigh next week.

Some things I was proud of:

Friday night was our version of Super Saturday. I had 1...I repeat ONE dessert out of the 25 varieties of sweet goodness they had there. I was sure to eat it before 8:00 and didn't eat anything after 8. I also had a singing practice thing that I had to go to on Sunday night. I had eaten before at about 5:30 but when I got home it was after 8. I was hungry but I didn't eat. I just went to bed early so breakfast would come sooner. Those are my little accomplishments for last week.

1 comment:

Carrie Anne said...

i love how you focused on your accomplishments because those are huge! way to go on only 1 dessert! that's where it's at, you know? some weeks it's just going to be more difficult to get exercise in as much as we'd like...we are mothers still! we can't just forget the family just so we can lose tons of weight! i felt the same way about weighing in...i knew i wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment & i didn't want to binge all weekend...totally get that one! i hope this week is going well for you!