Monday, October 6, 2008
Weekend Update
It was an okay weekend. I still haven't mastered the Sunday treat thing. I did pretty well the rest of the weekend, I think I just went a little overboard with the treats on Sunday. Okay...and it sort of trickled over into Monday morning. There, I said it. New rule for me: if treats are to be had on Sunday, they are to be out of the house and gone by Monday morning. I think it is okay to have treats as long as I know I will be having them. That is key for me...planning! Today was pretty good. I think I stayed at about 1500 calories and I walked/ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill. Kind of a wussy workout but it was better than nothing. I have to finish reading this stupid book because it has taken over my life for the last 2 days. I shouldn't be allowed to read because I can't function like a normal person until the book is done. Don't get me wrong...I love the book, I just hate that I am an out of control reader. I just started reading Twilight...and yes, Suzy and Tiff, I am very upset that my husband is not a vampire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i so hear you on the Twilight books...or any good book for that matter. I pretty much shut down & read & read...until all hours of the night! I ignore the kids...the husband...my house...so not healthy but that's the way it is!
Way to go on exercising tonight! YOu are right...better than nothing! Have a great day tomorrow!
Nat, do what I did through that whole series... take it with you to the gym and read it while doing a bike or elliptical! The kids don't bug you and you don't feel guilty about the hour (or longer) spent reading! (I admit I even went in the evening some nights so I could get some guiltless reading in!)
Post a Comment