Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Still Here...
Yes, I'm still here and alive. If you read my other blog you will know that I am reading the Twilight books and apparently food is not the only thing I am addicted to. I have read about1700 pages in 10 days. So any spare time (and not so spare time) has been put to my reading addiction. I just started Breaking Dawn which is the 4th book so hopefully I am back in full force next week. This weekend was really bad just like the rest of my fitness friends. The rest of the week has been just okay. Today was really good. I didn't eat any treats and I stayed within my 1300 calories. I exercised today but today was the first time in 5 days :(. I'm still going strong, though, as far as motivation goes. I am not feeling close to being done. So until I get these 15 more pounds off, I am in it for the long haul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you for encouraging me & motivating me! i'm glad you have enjoyed the twilight series...it's too hard not to read them all in a row...it was this time last year that i started them & i ignored the family for a while, too! they are so addicting, huh? way to go with your eating today! my day was not as good...i didn't keep my goals....i just need to get through this & get motivated tomorrow. why is it so hard when the kids have school treats & friends bring/make treats? sometimes i don't have any willpower! i need to get it back!!! i'm with you...i have 15 pounds to go, too!!!! keep me motivated!
Post a Comment