Friday, August 29, 2008

Just have to say...

I know I already posted today but I just have to say that I came home at about 8:30 and really wanted to eat cookies with my kids but I resisted and it was really hard. I just drank a lot of water and had some gum. Go me!

1 comment:

Stef said...

So, I think you and I would be great motivation for each other as we lose weight (I was down 15 pounds and 28 inches in June then had a terrible summer and am back up 10 pounds and 18 inches ahhh!). I think this is a great idea to have a blog just for that, lately I've incorporated all that kind of stuff into my blog, I like the idea of having a seperate blog for just that! By the way, great job on resisting the cookies, I would have to say chocolate and a diet coke are my two biggest weaknesses!
Stef