Thursday, August 28, 2008
Day 3
I remember why I shouldn't quit working out and then try to workout like I didn't quit. I am SOOOO sore today. My back is killing me. I hope it's just my muscles getting used to it and not my back on the verge of going out. I jogged for 3/4 mile without stopping. It isn't my goal of 1 mile but it is better than the 1/2 mile I did the other day. If my back would have been feeling better maybe I could have done it. I will keep pushing, though. My eating was just okay today. I had a little treat at Enrichment Night but I could have gone crazy and I didn't. I haven't totaled up the calories but it was probably around 1500. I consider it good since I worked out hard today. I still need to figure out how to stay closer to 1300 and not feel starving. Yesterday I went to bed at 9:00 because I had a massive headache. Some of it was that I was hungry but I had already eaten my 1400 calories. I need to drink more water throughout the day too. I usually get my 64 oz in but a lot of it is at night. I think I will try to drink water before meals and when I think I am hungry. Wow lots of rambling tonight. I need to take some Advil and go to sleep. Overall, it was a good day - not great but good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment