Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 2 - Still Goin' Strong

I remembered why I workout. I woke up in the worst mood. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the fact that my kids woke up at 6:30 and were jumping on me to wake me up. It probably also had to do with the fact that I was showering at 12:30 last night because I just didn't get it in earlier in the day - I'm going to have to figure out how to not have that happen. 1:00 a.m. is NOT a good bedtime for me. Anyway, it is a cloudy, rainy day - the kind where you want to just stay at home in your jammies and watch movies all day. But I got out of the house and went to a Kickboxing class this morning. I feel so much better! I forgot that is why I workout. I am totally awake and motivated to clean my house (not that it's actually going to happen but I'm motivated)! So far so good. It is 11:30 and the calorie count is 440 - not too bad. I will post later to see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments: